Tuesday, August 6, 2024

Happy Birthday John!!!

 

Our very own John Bradford had a birthday last week!!🎉🥳😄 John is, first and foremost, a man who seeks God with all his heart. He is also a man of very many talents in mowing, mechanic work, guitar playing, to name a few...and we love his sense of humor that makes everyone laugh!😆 Life would be boring without him!
We had a party for him at our house and invited a bunch of friends. I failed to get many good pictures but here are a few from the evening.
There always has to be a bluegrass picking when these guys get together. 😉
John got his CDL earlier this year and has had tons of fun driving the big trucks!😁
Friends!
John and I went to an Inspiration Quartet concert in July and got a picture with the bass singer, Wyatt Austin.
Happy birthday!!!!!!🎂


"The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?
Wait on the LORD; be of good courage, and He shall strengthen your heart; wait, I say, on the LORD!"
-Psalm 27:1,14

No comments:

Post a Comment