Tuesday, August 27, 2024

Happy Birthday Grace!


 This talented young lady turned 18 last week! Grace has wisdom beyond her years and loves the Lord with all her heart. We are thankful for how she blesses our home in many ways!
Enjoying walks with friends.
These two kiddos just adore "Aunt Grace"!
A big highlight of Grace's year was getting to play and sing with The Inspirations after one of their concerts! She learned a lot of her Southern Gospel style just from listening to their piano player, and they were definitely impressed with how she sounds just like them.  😁
Happy birthday Grace!!

"I will love You, O LORD my strength. The LORD is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer; My God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold."
Psalm 18:1-2



No comments:

Post a Comment