Friday, August 30, 2024

Happy Birthday Jacob!

This young man turned #25 this week! Hard working, talented, generous, and caring are a few of many words that describe Jacob. The woods are his favorite place to be, and you will see pictures of some of his hunts a little farther down. 
 
Lizzy and Jack love Uncle Jacob, and you can always find them in his room looking at his cool taxidermied animals or strumming his banjo.😉
The uncles had a Mr. Potato Head contest with Lizzy...(yours truly was the judge, and how can you not give 1st place to the cute kiddo in the middle?!😉🥰)
Jacob has done a wonderful job of training his dog Bear, and I love this shot I got of them before a fireworks show on the 4th. 

Happy birthday!!!!!


"Show me Your ways, O LORD; teach me Your paths. Lead me in Your truth and teach me, for You are the God of my salvation; on You I wait all the day." Psalm 25:4-5

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday . To my sweet nephew . I’m so thankful for you . Become a man God gave . Love 💕 you too Lynn

    ReplyDelete