Friday, August 27, 2021

August Birthday Celebrations

 

August is our biggest birthday month(four birthdays!) and John started us off on the very first day of the month! 
Opening presents!
Dad read some Scripture and had a prayer for John.
I had my 15th birthday toward the end of the month! 
Present time!
Sarah led me on a treasure hunt to find a gift from all of my friends!
She had some unique places to put the clues!

And then Jacob ended the August birthdays with his on the 26th!😊


What was your favorite post of this month?! Comment below and let me know!!😊


"For the LORD God is a sun and shield; the LORD will give grace and glory; no good thing will He withhold from those who walk uprightly." -Psalm 84:11


5 comments:

  1. Brithday. And some great pictures . Have a blessed wonderful weekend . Love you too. Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Either Chicken Butchering Day or Bible Bee Proclaim Day! :D Actually, I loved all of them, haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your input!! I think Chicken Butchering Day is my favorite out of those two, because of the turkey/Lizzy pics!! XD

      Delete
  3. Oh birthdays are so much FUN!!! :) And so neat to see each special way that families celebrate.

    Thank you for all of the posts this month, Grace! You're doing such a fabulous job!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Martha joy!! I am greatly enjoying blogging!! :) <3

      Delete