Friday, September 24, 2021

Life Lately

It has been a minute since I've done a blogpost, so I jumped on here and put together some pics from our life recently!
We celebrated Dad's 55th birthday earlier this month.

Told them to smile and this is what I got!😂😂
We started back on our studies last week so that has kept me pretty busy. Sarah finished her studies earlier this year so I'm doing it solo, which is a new experience!😉
Enjoying games with siblings!!
John went to Louisiana last week to help with the storm damage there. There is a ministry called Eight Days of Hope that goes around whenever a storm hits to help clean up.
The kitties, Kirby and Saunders!!❤
Our fall crop of green beans.


"The Lord is good, a stronghold in the day of trouble, and He knows those who trust in Him." - Nahum 1:7

 

2 comments:

  1. I like the Silvey blogpost . That’s is a great picture . Grace keep up the good work . I’m glad the green bean are doing good this fall weather . You will get your school work finished . Take care blessed day . Love you too . Lynn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was great to see your comment!! :) Yes, the green beans are doing really well this fall! They look so pretty. :) You have a blessed day as well!

      Delete