Monday, May 13, 2024

Happy Birthday Mom!

Mom celebrated her birthday last week! Mom diligently cares for our family and the home and loves to spend the days outside working in the garden. She has a very caring spirit and is often found helping those who have needs. We are very thankful for her!
The grandkids love spending time with Grandma!❤

Happy Birthday! We love you!


"Whenever I am afraid, I will trust in You. In God(I will praise His word), in God I have put my trust; I will not fear. What can flesh do to me?" -Psalm 56:3-4




3 comments:

  1. Happy birthday . hope you had a great day . I'm thankful for you . Love you ❤ too lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday . Hope you had a great day. I’m thankful for you. Love 💕 you too Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Mrs. Silvey! I hope you had a lovely day and have a very blessed year. I really enjoyed meeting you and enjoying your hospitality.
    Love, Colleen Waltman

    ReplyDelete